The Eloy Job Club meets Mondays from 9:00 am to noon in the library, 1000 North Main Street next to the high school. On Tuesdays from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm meet at the Arizona Workforce Connection, 1015 East Florence Boulevard at Trekell Road in Casa Grande. The Job Connection inside Goodwill Store 1325 E. Florence Boulevard (in the Fry’s Shopping Center) will also help you.
- Elevator Pitch www.alumni.hbs.edu/careers/pitch/ and see You Tube for examples.
- Business Cards: Either make your own or order from VistaPrint.com for $10.
- Work History: List all the jobs you have worked, supervisor, address, city, and phone for ALL.
- Resume: 1) generic 2)to fit the job description
- Resume Writing Workshops and Interviewing Techniques Wednesdays, 4/10, 4/24, 5/8 and 5/22 at the Arizona Workforce Connection. Pack a lunch to stay all day for the training.
- Network everywhere you go since you have a resume a business cards with you at all times.
- Research the businesses you want to hire you, also known as target companies.
- Are you on LinkedIn?
- Are you on Twitter?
- Are you on Facebook?
- Do you know about Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters?
- Do you know about Greg Wood and The Hire Road?
- Do you know about the work of Tony Beshara? Google him, his books, and videos on You Tube
Need more help? Call Socorro Luna,, Job Education Specialist
520. 466. 3814 or 520. 464. 3433
Arizona Job Assistance Center in the Eloy Santa Cruz Library
For job help: jobhelp.azlibrary.gov