I completed the sentence. How about your answers?
1. “I can summarize who I am in three words: Enthusiatic, Creative, and Friendly.”
This grabs attention immediately and demonstrates your ability to be concise, creative and compelling.
2. “The quotation I live my life by is from Zig Ziglar, “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
This proves that personal development is an essential part of your growth plan. Also shows your ability to motivate yourself.
3. “My personal philosophy is: whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” Philippians 4:8
Companies hire athletes – not shortstops. This line indicates your position as a thinker, not just an employee.
4. “People who know me best say that I am helpful.”
This response offers insight into your own level of self-awareness.
5. “I Googled myself this morning, and here’s what I found about 75,550 results!”
Tech-savvy, fun, cool people would say this. It is unexpected and memorable.
6. “My passion is helping people find work.”
People don’t care what you do – people care who you are and what you’re passionate about is who you are. Plus, passion unearths enthusiasm.
7. “When I was seven years old, I always wanted to be a big sister taking care of my little sister and brother. I really like helping. My name, Socorro, means help in Spanish.”
An answer like this shows that you’ve been preparing for this job your whole life, not just the night before.
8. “If Hollywood made a move about my life, it would be called Big Mama of Social Media.” It will be engaging, interesting and entertaining.
9. “Can I show you, instead of tell you? I have a business card and a picture of my children.”
Then, pull something out of your pocket that represents who you are. Who could resist this answer? Who could forget this answer?
10. “The compliment people give me most frequently is about how wonderful my children are. I like to tell parents of amazing children that “The acorn does not fall far from the tree.”
This is almost like a testimonial; this response also indicates self-awareness and openness to feedback.